Wednesday, October 17

Back By Popular Demand


After many request, inquisitions and orders about our daily Blog entries, I have decided to re-start the dribble from Coach Michael's mouth.

Starting with Mel W, who limped into training today. Waiting patiently as always for Coach Michael to arrive, we got stuck into her upperbody only. Tabata intervals of push ups, dips, push press, and bench press with 10 pull ups thrown in between. Mel blasted through the workout and destroyed her arms - good luck finding a new pair Mel!

A Special Note goes out to Jen whose mother passed yesterday. Although I did not know her personally, I know her daughter who is a spectacular human being who is nothing but giving and loving, and a human cannot be as great as Jen without a super mother. We are thinking of you all day Jen. Love from the GarageGym Family.

And that is all for this morning so far.

I'll keep writing as I see fit. I may miss the odd day. But oh well. Shit happens.

No comments: