Saturday, August 11

News

You'll notice a change to the table of contents on the right hand side of this page. The names of each member will eventualy appear and when you click on your name, you will be directed to a website which will contain most of your workout history, days trained, weights lifted, milestones reached, and you'll be able to compare old results with new ones in order to give you that added drive when you're feeling flat some days.

It is a work in progress and it is something Im teaching my self to do so be patient. Currently if you click on a name it will not send you any where. I'll let you know when its up and running.

Another reason why I want to do it is because I have all this wokrout history for each member and it isn't being utilised, hopefully this will change all that.

Fingers crossed it works out they way I imagine.

No comments: